Friday, September 2, 2011

I'm Back!!! And BUSY!!!


For the past month, I have been very busy... I took a trip to Arkansas to visit my best friend and when I got home from that I had to dive right into preparations for the first day of school... So it is understandable that I have neglected my blog... But I will try to make up for it with lots of pictures... :)


~My Trip~
My trip to Arkansas was totally epic. I have been planning it for about 6 months but I couldn't say anything because it was a surprise for my best friend. She was totally surprised... :)



Eyes... :)



Girls chatting... :)




Me and Miss June... My first hostess... :)




Another picture of me and Kristian... Yes, there are gonna be a lot of them... :)




The old three-some... :)



All of us girls at Miss June's party... :)




Kristian wanted pictures of us in bed... For some reason... Without make-up... lol :)








Me and Haley at Panara... :)




All three of us at Panara... :)




The fam... :)




Kristian playin broomball... :)




She really gets into it... :)




Captain America!!! Awesomeness!!! :D




Phoebe and Lilly... :)




All of us girls at Silver Dollar City... I love Kharis' expression... :)




Yes, the shirts were on purpose... :)




We went to a creek in Bella Vista... It was so quaint!!! :)




Shadows... :)




Lookin for crawdads... :)




Cutie pie Tristan... :)




Kristian... :)










The spoils... :)




Cutie pie Bella... :)




Best friends... :)










More shadows... :)




Reflections... :)




Ending the day with a little Braum's... :)




Ok, he was so cute, I had to take a hundred pictures of him eating his ice cream... lol :)












The best day of my entire trip was the day we went swimming... :)




I have become obsessed with "reflections in the aviator sunglasses" pictures... I took a few at the pool... I could have had a better angle, but I got a few decent ones... :)







Kaeleigh and Rob... Rob and Kaeleigh... :)




Last picture together at the airport... :)



No comments: