Thursday, March 7, 2013

March Resolutions

I recently started reading the blog She Learns As She Goes by Kelli from the Messy Mondays videos on youtube. She does a monthly resolutions link up and seeing how much I love lists, I thought I would give it a try... :)


Read.. One of my good friends is playing the lead roll in The Importance of Being Earnest and we were quoting lines back and forth the other day... Me, badly... Him, like he just came home from rehearsal... So I figured I needed to read it again. I need to read Twelfth Night in preparation for seeing it performed in April at Blackfriar's Playhouse. I also want to read Insurgent, the second book in the Divergent series. I just finished Divergent, and it is very good... ;)


Attempt a Vlog. Yups, you heard me right. I have been wanting to try this out for a while, but I just haven't had time to play with it. Well, next week is spring break and it is on my list of things to do with all my free time... :)


Budget. Good intentions should count for something... Cuz I sure do have a lot of them when it comes to spending money... Or rather, not spending money... I really need to suck it up stick to my budget... :)

Work on an exercise regime. I have been working out with a friend once or twice a week for about a month now. However, it is erratic... It only works if we are both free, and neither of us have very flexible schedules. So I want to figure something out that I can do on my own. Whether that is buying a gym membership or waking up earlier to go to the gym on post, we shall see...  

1 comment:

Gillian said...

Hello! Great post, I love the idea of doing monthly resolutions. :)

I'm hosting a blog party with two of my best friends during the month of April, and I thought it might be something you'd be interested in. It's the 30 Day Disney Challenge, inspired by a pin I recently found. Basically, there is a theme for each day and you put together a post listing your favorite, second favorite, and least favorite for each category.

The invitation post can be found here:

http://youngyankeelady.blogspot.com/2013/03/30-day-disney-challenge.html

Hope you stop by! :)

~Gillian

P.S. There is no minimum to how many days you have to participate, just do what you can! We'd love to see you. :)