Saturday, February 16, 2013

I ♥ Thursday {No. 6}

Wow, this week has been tough... I have been busy out of my mind!!! (hence this post being a couple of days late) Since Monday I have been home for maybe three hours (not counting sleeping and getting ready). I am trying to stay sane... :)

I have a huge French exam next Wednesday so that is what my weekend is going to be... J'aime étudier, J'aime étudier, J'aime étudier. :)

What have I been loving this week??? Sleep mostly... That seems to be a common theme of my weeks... :)

It was Valentine's Day this week!!!! I LOVE Valentine's Day!!!Yes, even though I am single... ;) How could one not be happy on a day set aside for celebrating love??? Present and future... ;)


Running on the same theme (coincidence???;)), The Piano Guys released a new cover of Taylor Swift's Begin Again this week... :)


Oh, and Anthem Lights released their new song this week too!!! It has been a good week for youtube... :)



Hopefully I will get in another post before next week's I ♥ Thursday... Au revoir!!! :)


3 comments:

Rissi said...

'Begin Again' is one of Swift's best. It's melodic and has a nice lyrical story.

Hope next week is better for you, Tori! Hectic weeks are not friendly. ;)

Unknown said...

Love that song of Micheal's, it makes me smile every time I hear it!
I'm sure you'll rock that French exam, good luck! =)

Tory said...

Thanks, ya'll!!!! :)