Monday, June 27, 2011

Cars 2

Pixar has up to this point done their sequels brilliantly so I was pretty optimistic about the new Cars sequel. We saw it in 3D on opening night at the 11:10 showing... I thoroughly enjoyed it. I loved all the new characters and all the cool spy things they did. 

That being said, I don't think it was quite up to par with the other Pixar films. It had alot of cheesy one-liners and was on the whole just... cheesy. But I am a fan of cheese so I didn't mind... :)

All of the original characters return with a few new ones... Here are some of the new ones.

Finn McMissile... Secret Agent Extraordinaire... :) 

Holly Shiftwell... Super Cool Assistant to Finn... :)
Sir Axlerod... Super Rich Sponsor of the World Grand Prix... :)

Francesco Bernoulli... Super Arrogant Competitor... :)


The Queen... :)

I came across these cool vintage posters somewhere online... Enjoy... :)

This is my favorite... :)






2 comments:

Becka said...

I thought it was pretty good, but really cheesy too :)

justein clark said...

As civic hids are brighter and offer nearly three times the light compared to conventional bulbs, they are the best options when driving at night or in rain. They provide a clear and bright the object being to drive a safe option.