Thursday, June 23, 2011

I Got the Job!!!

I feel like this is an unusual thing... I turned in applications at three places, was interviewed by one of those places, and now I have a job... That was too easy... The Lord must have been involved!!! :) I am so thankful that I was accepted at the library... The hours will allow me to also take the kitchen job at my church's Christian school... So I will be working in conjunction with two of my biggest passions... The Lord's work and books!!! Praise the Lord!!! :)

My outfit to fill out paperwork... Casual yet nice... :)


Red lipstick again... I love it... ;)

This is kinda a cool shot... You can make out of focus shots work for ya... :)

7 comments:

Patrizia said...

happy for you, Tori!

The Cherry Family said...

congratulations!!

Boss Lady said...

awesome!

Hayden said...

congrats!
Working at the library would be my dream job :)

Tory said...

Me too Hayden!!! And my job is the one that handles the books the most!!! You find so many interesting books when you shelve and shelf read... :)

Caleb R. P. said...

Yay! Thank God!
When do you start working?

Tory said...

July 16th... :)