Thursday, June 21, 2012

Ok, so I am going to try this I <3 Thursday thing... It sounds fun... Oh, and I am going to try a different font alignment... I usually do a center alignment, but there is something a bit more whimsical about a side alignment... You must tell me what you think about it... ;)




What am I loving this week??? Summer... As I said in my previous post... I will try to talk about some other things, though... ;)

Psych... The show... Shawn Spencer, Burton Guster, Juliet, and Lassiter... It is just so stinkin' funny!!!! And Shawn and Juliet are the most adorable couple ever... I just finished all the seasons on Netflix and have patched together most of the 6th season on various websites... I can't wait for the next season this fall!!! :)



Pandora... I have been tailoring my Pandora station for a few weeks now... It is almost perfect... I started with the Easy Listening station and then seeded it with a lot of pop artists and songs... There is still a little bit too much Louis Armstrong and Frank Sinatra for me, but it is coming along... :)

Yo-Sicle... Frozen yogurt popsicles... They are yummy... :)


Navy outfits... :)



Hey Girl Memes... I love these things... I don't care if they are dumb... Anyone who doesn't think they are hilarious has no sense of humor... :)








Enjoy the rest of your week!!!!!! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad I'm not the only one who loves the hey Girl posts!!!
And Psych is awesome, I've been a huge fan since episode one!! =)

Tory said...

Yay!!!! I am glad you like hey girl pics too!!! I was starting to feel like the only one... ;)

Ack, I couldn't imagine having to actually wait for all the seasons up till now... I like going through them one after another... I think we average one season a week... lol ;)

Tory said...

Thanks!!!! :)